Chalk Print Details
- Printed on professional, archival, matte Epson paper
- Packaged in a cellophane sleeve with cardboard backing
- 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14 prints ship via USPS Priority mail within 1 business day
- 16x20 prints ship via USPS Priority mail within 3 - 5 business days
- Proudly printed & designed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
How chalk art prints are made
Chalk art is nothing more than dust on a surface. It’s this temporary, ephemeral nature that draws me to it. Chalkboards are nostalgic, yet timeless, a humble surface that can carry such beauty. I wanted a way to preserve the dust without fear of erasing, so I created the original Chalkboard Print. This is the artwork that started it all.
In order to preserve the design, I photograph the freshly drawn chalkboard to make a high-resolution digital print. This method enables me to send you a piece of chalkboard art, perfect in its imperfections, without worry of dust or erasing. All the nuances of the unmistakable hand-drawn style of chalk art are preserved on archival-quality paper with a matte, velvety finish.
Little tip: Frame your chalk art un-matted and behind the glass for an authentic chalkboard look.